The Future of Football
Create a safer, smarter, and more realistic practice environment. Rogers Athletic is proud to partner with Mobile Virtual Player™ to launch MVP-DRIVE™ – The world’s first smart, remote-controlled tackling dummy.
Sign up for product news and updates
A safer game through better technology
- In youth football, 53% of all injuries and 46% of all concussions occured during practice. The most common mechanism of injury was player contact.
- In high school football, 60-75% of head trauma occurs in practice, not in games.
The Rogers Athletic MVP-DRIVE™ Mobile Dummy offers a safer method for practicing live tackling against a moving target.
- Quick speed and direction changes
- MVP-DRIVE 40 yard time: 6 seconds
Rogers Athletic is proud to partner with Mobile Virtual Player in development of this revolutionary new training tool.
Mobile Virtual Players taking over NFL
Spring Practice Wrap-up
Pittsburgh Steelers testing MVP-DRIVE Mobile Tackle Dummy
Interested in bringing MVP-DRIVE™ Mobile Tackle Dummy to your team? Fill out this form and a Rogers Athletic representative will contact you to get started.
DRIVE is proud to practice with these teams:
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Michigan State University
- Central Michigan University
- Davenport University
- Western Michigan University
- Dartmouth College
- Harvard University
- University of Minnesota