The Future of Football
Create a safer, smarter, and more realistic practice environment. Rogers Athletic is proud to partner with Mobile Virtual Player™ to launch MVP-DRIVE™ – The world’s first self-righting, remote-controlled tackling dummy.
Sign up for product news and updates
A safer game through better technology
- In youth football, 53% of all injuries and 46% of all concussions occured during practice. The most common mechanism of injury was player contact.
- In high school football, 60-75% of head trauma occurs in practice, not in games.
- Quick speed and direction changes
- MVP-DRIVE 40 yard time: 7 seconds
...a padded, remote-controlled figure designed to allow players to make full contact while minimizing head and neck injuries.
...allows the players to get more tackling repetitions – and safely. A win-win
...able to move and scurry around the field providing a more realistic simulation of what it’s like to tackle a human opponent.
Rockford football program unveils their MVP | DRIVE’s
MVP | DRIVE – First & Future
Mobile Virtual Players taking over NFL
DRIVE is proud to practice with these teams:
- Carolina Panthers
- Central Michigan University
- Davenport University
- Dartmouth College
- Harvard University
- Houston Texans
- Michigan State University
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- University of Arizona
- University of Georgia
- University of Lousiville
- University of Minnesota
- University of Tennessee
- University of Texas
- Western Michigan University